找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

快捷登录

新浪微博登陆

搜索

程曦失踪

已有 968 次阅读2010-2-11 20:33



失踪报告

Name: Cheng Xi (X Cheng, “Cheng” is the family name and “Xi” is the given name)

Birth: 1987-03-01

Age: 22

Male

Hometown: China Hu Bei Province Guang Shui City

Passport number: G25210937

University ANR: S198157

Cell phone: 0681775822

University in China: Wu Han University

Address: Stappergoorwreg 549-2 5022 DK Tilburg


When came to Netherland: 2008-08-23 from Shang Hai

Where he studies: Tilburg University International Economics and Finance (IEF)


Is he the first time to be missing?这是他第一次失踪吗

No, in fact, it is the second time! He was missing at the November 2008

不是。事实上,这是第二次!他曾于2008年11月失踪过一次。


Why did you think he was missing?为什*么你认为他失踪?

His roommate told me he did not come back for almost a week, and the strange thing was that the light was opened, and windows were not closed. So we called the police at night.

他的室友告诉我,他差不多一个星期没回来了,奇怪的是灯亮着,窗户没关。所以我们晚上叫来了警察。

Did you find him? 你们找到他了吗

Yeah, we called the police and two policemen came to his house and finally opened his door but he was not there, then after two days, he left a message to me through MSN that his father had liver cancer and he had to come back!

是的。我们叫来了警察,两名警察来了,打开了他的房门。但是他不在里面。两天后,他在MSN上面给我留信息,告诉我他父亲患了肝癌,因此他不得不回家。


When did he come back?

他什*么时候回来的?

December 23 rd, 2008, before the Christmas

20081223号,圣诞节前。


How was his feeling?

他当时的感受如何?

He felt a little disappoint but his father was saved, and he told me a lot of things about his family

他有点难受,但是他父亲的病情控制住了。他和我说了很多家里的事情。



When was he missing again?

他什*么时候再次失踪?

Jan 1st 2009 , very sure

200911号,非常肯定。

The last time you see him?

你最后一次见他的情况?

December 30th 2008 in my room, we cooked the meal together and he told me a girl


from Germany invited him to play with her, after the meal, he gave me the money that he owed me

20081230号在我房间,我们一起煮了饭,他告诉我一个在德国的女孩子邀请他去玩。饭后,他把以前欠我的钱都还了。


What did he take?

他带走了什*么?

A small black handbag with his ID card, passport, Robobank Card, some cash and his bike

一个黑色的小手提包,居留证、护照、拉波银行卡,一些现金,还有他的自行车。


What did he leave in his room?

还有什*么东西留在他的房间里面?

A lot of his luggages like clothes, shoes, books, toothbrush, laptop, and some Chinese cash and so on

很多行李,如衣服、鞋子、书籍、牙刷、手提电脑,一些人民币,等等。


What did his room look like?

他的房间看上去怎样?

It is very tidy and clean, it is not mess!

非常整洁干净,一点也不乱!


Is he still living in his room?

他仍然住在这个房间里面吗?

No, a Hong Kong International exchange student lives there

不,一名来自香港的国际交换生住在那里。


Did he tell you something before he was missing?

在失踪前,他曾经告诉你什*么吗?

Yeah, he told me he wanted to do some business in Netherland with some Chinese people, I think, he wanted to give up his study, because he lied to his parents to transfer money to him, almost 30,000 Euros

是的,他和我说他要和一些中国人在荷兰做点生意,我想,他要放弃自己的学业了,因为他骗自己的父母寄钱给他,大约3万欧元。


Did he have some other friends from other countries?

他在其他国家有朋友吗?

Maybe, I have no idea!

也许,我不知道!



Notebook:

事件簿

Jan 1st Cheng Xi was missing

11号 程曦失踪


Jan 5th Cheng Xi and I ended the house contract but he did not show up

15号 程曦和我结束了租房合约,但是他没有出现


Jan 12th Cheng Xi did not appear in the exam

112号 程曦没有参加考试


Jan 20th Cheng Xi’s father found me and told me his son did not contract with his

family for almost one week

120号 程曦的父亲找到我,告诉我他的儿子已经快一个星期没有和家里联系


Jan 21st I called the police again in the afternoon

121号 我在下午再次打电话给警察


Jan 22nd the policeman gave a missing report

122号 警察给我一份失踪报告


Jan 23rd with a help of my roommate, we finished the missing report and I gave it to the policeman

123号 在我室友的帮忙下,我完成了失踪报告并提交给警察


Jan 26th I got Cheng Xi’s photo and his Robobank number and gave it to the police

126号 我得到程曦的照片还有他的拉波银行账号,将它们交给警察。


Jan 28th or Jan 29th a woman from international office called me and asked something

about Cheng Xi but her phone number was blocked, I asked her to check his bank account!

128号或29号 一名学校国际学生部的女士打电话给我,询问关于程曦的事情,但是我打不通她的电话。我请她去查程曦的银行账户!


Feb 3rd I came to the police again but they told me that they had no news about him and asked me to wait for them

23号 我再次去找警察,但是他们告诉我他们没有任何关于他的消息,让我等待


Feb 9th I received a balance sheet of Robobank so I guess Cheng Xi may get it

too, and then I came to his house and found the letter.

29号 我收到一张拉波银行的账单,因此我猜程曦也会收到。因此我去了他的住宅并找到了银行账单。


Feb 17th one policewoman gave me a phone call and asked Cheng Xi’s address in china

217号 一名女警察打电话给我,询问程曦在国内的住址


Feb 24th I gave the address of his hometown and they told me that they still have no news about him

224号 我把程曦的国内住址告诉警察,他们告诉我没有任何关于他的消息


Mar 3rd a policeman called me and told me that they could not check the detail of Cheng Xi’s bank card and they just know that he withdrew money from some other cities in the Netherlands and they also sent this news to the whole Europe

33号 一名警察打电话给我,告诉我他们不能查程曦的账户。他们只知道他在荷兰的不同城市取过钱。他们把程曦失踪的消息散布到整个欧洲。


Mar 27th one of my friends told me that the embassy asked him about Cheng Xi’s cell phone number and address in the Netherlands

327号 一个朋友告诉我大使问他程曦的手机号码还有在荷兰的住址


Mar 30th I came to the police again and also had no news about him

330号 我再次找到警察,没有任何进展






返回顶部